Beautiful, handcrafted vintage-inspired Catholic Heirloom Rosary with Green Onyx. Pater beads are Green Aventurine with Czech glass accent beads and Antique Brass bead caps. Each bead is wire wrapped using sturdy Vintage Bronze colored wire for strength and durability. The intricate design of the crucifix and center are antique-styled bronze replicas giving the Rosary that "Old World" finish.
- Ave Beads: Green Onyx gemstones 8mm
- Pater Beads: Green Aventurine 10mm with Czech glass accent beads 3mm
- Caps and Spacers: Antique Brass
- Wire: 20-gauge Vintage Bronze colored enamel coated copper wire
- Crucifix: Bronze French Notre Dame Crucifix (2 inches)
- Center: Bronze Saint Michael the Archangel Open-work Medal (1 inch)
- Charm: Antique Brass Miraculous Medal 10mm with Czech accent bead 3mm
- Length: Approximately 31 1/2 inches
- Weight: Approximately 2.8 ounces
- Actual product may vary slightly from photos due to natural variations within the beads and bead placement when making the rosary.
Please allow 1-3 Business days to ready your rosary. Shipping options available at checkout.